Monday, March 11, 2024

WhamBamShazam-iversary!

I'm a few days late blogging about this, but hot damn, did we ever have a fantastic anniversary!

This place is cram-packed with anniversaries because I've got so many yams and most of us showed up at different times, but I happen to think my anniversary is the A-number-one-est of them all -- no lie! And, no, it isn't just because it's my anniversary, the point where I got brought into things big-time. It's also pretty much the yamiversary of our polyamorous yamily here at Worthy Acres.

Before that day (March 6, 2019, if you want to keep track and come back some other March 6 and wish me an awesome-sauce-tastic one), there was mostly Claire and MSG doing the heavy relationship lifting around here. Elle and I spiced up the hootchie-koo activities pretty often, and I put my toe in the rpg water once. But at some point, it dawned on us that this thing was hovering in the air all around us, like electro-zap-static energy on a dry winter day, and we needed to be an us, not just a the-two-of-them-plus-a-couple-of-friends-with-benefits. (Yeah, yeah, Elle was never just that coz she and Claire were bodymates, but the playing field was waaay less than level.)

So. On that day (five years plus five days ago from tonight), we ka-powed our way into this email explosion and suddenly we were yamming it up and rpg-ing left and right and just being a very happy four of us.

They're special people, you know? And they think I'm crazy-special too. (Which, duh, obviously they're right about!)

Five years and five days later, I still feel like that's pretty much when my real life started.

Thanks, you three! I love the CRAP out of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WhamBamShazam-iversary!

I'm a few days late blogging about this, but hot damn, did we ever have a fantastic anniversary! This place is cram-packed with annivers...