Monday, August 28, 2023

Back in the Action of Sweet Satisfaction!

So yeah, like, I hurt my leg again and had to some more way-too-long recovering, but I'm back, peeps!

Totally, so, so back. 

Dang, though, not coming up with much to blog about here. But you know what? That's not only okay, it's better than okay.

It's RAD.

Like singing in the shower. Or that dancing-while-nobody's-looking deal.

(And let me tell you, I can hot-cha cha-cha when no one's looking, and I am AWESOME at showering! Maybe not at the singing part, but dayum can I ever steam up the bathroom with a slippery sluicy drippy and juicy ten minutes under the showerhead.)

Is this my best blog post? HELL NO!

But I'm good with that.

In fact, I'm great with it!

Time to make the doughnuts, baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment

WhamBamShazam-iversary!

I'm a few days late blogging about this, but hot damn, did we ever have a fantastic anniversary! This place is cram-packed with annivers...