Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Dang! That Took WAAYYYY Too Long!!!

Yeah, so I was having this leg problem, and it was interfering with some pretty important stuff, but not interfering with other important stuff like blogging or playing roleplaying games or making out or really, most things.

But definitely like, one major big-time muy importante thing.

And over the weekend, it finally got better enough to carefully check if, yep, the time was right to get back to that thing.

KaaaPOW!

YES!

It was definitely better enough, and the carefully checking version of that one activity ... esplédido!

Soooo ... this morning I pinned my boyfriend down and we did the not-so-carefully-checking version.

Wow. I so totally did not know how much I was missing that.

Oh, and just being ultra-clear about the title of the post, this morning's important thing was not what took way too long -- it was the leg recovering part I was writing that about!

This morning took just the perfect amount of long enough to be

EXPLOSIVE!!!

Back on track, people!

(Maybe I'll get this blog back on track too ...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

WhamBamShazam-iversary!

I'm a few days late blogging about this, but hot damn, did we ever have a fantastic anniversary! This place is cram-packed with annivers...