Wednesday, March 24, 2021

That's Gross. And Littering.

Okay, everybody, blog post number two. Let's set this thing on fire!

You'd think that would be a great start for a post, but now it's just got me thinking about somebody setting a number two on fire. So I should backspace and write something else, right?

Only what I thought of instead was, blog post number two: this is where the rubber hits the road.

Which, right after I thought of it, was where the title up above came from.

If I come back for a post number three after this, you'll know I've actually legit started a blog.

Until then, be sure you put the "iao" in "ciao!"

Sashagirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

WhamBamShazam-iversary!

I'm a few days late blogging about this, but hot damn, did we ever have a fantastic anniversary! This place is cram-packed with annivers...