Friday, May 14, 2021

Now This Is Why I Didn't Want To Start A Blog

Sasha: Ooh, I know, I think I'll write a post!
Sasha: What about?
Sasha: I don't know.
Sasha: Then are you sure you want to write one?
Sasha: Yes!
Sasha: Okay, I'm waiting ...
Sasha: Something will come to me, I'm sure.
Sasha: Yep, definitely. No way you're wrong about that.
Sasha: I'll just open up the new post window ...
Sasha: ... and ...
Sasha: ... start typing ...
Sasha: ... and ...
Sasha: Damn it, wtf is so hard about this?
Sasha: Maybe what you really wanted to do was go to bed.
Sasha: Well, hell yeah, it's a just-me-and-him-in-the-bed night tonight.
Sasha: Then why are you on here blogging?
Sasha: BECAUSE I WANTED TO!!!
Sasha: Sheesh, calm down already, would you?
Sasha: You can't make me! And you can't make me go to bed without doing a post!
Sasha: Alright, alright. Have at it. Go ahead. Post away.
Sasha: I will!
Sasha: Great! You do that.
Sasha: I'm going to!
Sasha: Peachy. When?
Sasha: Right now!
Sasha: Awesome. I'm waiting.
Sasha: Arrgh!
Sasha: That's it? "Arrgh!"? That's the post?
Sasha: Yes! Yes, "Arrgh!" is the whole post! El Finito!
Sasha: Nice. So what's the title supposed to be? I don't think it should be "Arrgh!" because the post is already "Arrgh!"
Sasha: Give me a second, I'll think of something!
Sasha: Well, you might want to hurry, because the boyfriend is yawning and looking like he's ready for the two of you to go to bed.
Sasha: Oh, screw it. I'm calling this one a wrap.

Sashagirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

WhamBamShazam-iversary!

I'm a few days late blogging about this, but hot damn, did we ever have a fantastic anniversary! This place is cram-packed with annivers...